Elan Skilled Nursing and Rehab’s second-floor project is steadily progressing as the opening of the state-of-the-art, 1,200-square-foot Dialysis Den draws near. The targeted completion is spring of this year.
Photos of this progress are included in this post.
When finished, the Dialysis Den will allow residents to receive the same care in our facility as they would in a dialysis center.
We are partnering with DaVita Kidney Care to develop the space, which will accommodate up to 30 residents in need of transitional care to bridge the gap between their hospital stay and a return home.
This dialysis section is just part of the renovation, which also includes updated flooring, paint, counter tops, doors, lighting and furniture.
The model of care and programming for the entire second floor will be tailored to the needs of patients who have been released from the hospital following a serious illness, injury, or surgery, but need more time to recover before safely returning home.
The project is funded through foundation grants and Individual donations. Work began in June 2022.
If you find this information informative, please share this link. Also, to receive email notices of future posts, complete the E-News sign-up form on this page.
- Second Floor Project Taking Shape
- Project Progress Is Looking Up
- Second Floor Wiring and Framing Continues
- Renovation Project Shows Progress
- Second-Floor Renovation Project Gaining Definition
- Second-Floor Construction Project Update
- Construction Begins on our Short-Term Rehab Unit with Dialysis Den Which Will Expand and Improve Resident Care