Elan Skilled Nursing and Rehab’s second-floor project progress is literally looking up. The positive signs of improvement can be seen in finalization of ventilation, wiring and framing of what will be a state-of-the-art, 1,200-square-foot Dialysis Den. (See accompanying photos).
The dialysis section will be just part of the renovation. The second floor will also include updates to flooring, paint, counter tops, doors, lighting and furniture.
Work began in June 2022. The project is a partnership with DaVita Dialysis to develop the space, which will accommodate up to 30 residents in need of transitional care to bridge the gap between their hospital stay and a return home. The completion is expected in early 2023. The project is funded through foundation grants and Individual donations.
- Second Floor Wiring and Framing Continues
- Renovation Project Shows Progress
- Second-Floor Renovation Project Gaining Definition
- Second-Floor Construction Project Update
- Construction Begins on our Short-Term Rehab Unit with Dialysis Den Which Will Expand and Improve Resident Care