7a-3:30pm, 3pm-11:30pm, or 11pm-7:30am CNA- NEW STARTING RATES!
Up to $6,000 Sign On Bonus Available
Why should you join our Team?
We’re committed to building a culture of teamwork, one where employees know they belong and feel like they are valued for their contributions. We are a diverse community that supports each other, shares knowledge to enhance fellow team member’s growth, and recognizes the hard work and dedication it takes to be an accountable team member.
Being part of our authentic team will enable you to enjoy a rewarding and resourceful culture that is united in our passion to provide meaningful care to others.
What you can expect as part of our Team:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provides direct care to residents assisting with following:
a) Activities of Daily Living (includes personal care such as mouth care, bathing, hair care, skin care, nail care and shaving; eating: drinking, getting dressed and undressed; toileting; exercise, positioning; and transferring).
b) Assists residents with restorative care such as ambulating and performing range of motion exercises.
2. Assists with accurate collection and recording of clinical information such as:
a) Measuring the resident’s temperature, pulse, respirations, and blood pressure.
b) Measuring intake and output.
c) Collecting specimens.
d) Measuring heights and weights.
e) Completing PCC documents and other records as assigned.
3. Cares for the residents’ environment by:
a) Assisting with residents’ personal belongings at admission, discharge, or transfer.
b) Making beds.
c) Straightening the resident’s room or area.
d) Caring for equipment.
4. Accompanies and escorts residents to appointments inside and outside of the facility.
5. Monitors residents in the main dining room during lunch and/or dinner. Assists residents in dining room that needs bathroom assistance during meals.
6. Operates the elevator to take residents to and from activities and the main dining room as needed.
7. Maintains resident dignity and confidentiality and respects the resident’s privacy.
8. Reports any activities, observations or unusual findings regarding residents promptly to the licensed nurse.
9. Follows safety and infection control rules and policies; and protects residents from injury.
10. Follows all other applicable departmental and facility policies.
11. Attends educational programs for staff (in-services) as required by the Jewish Home and to maintain valid status in the PA nurse aide registry.
12. Maintains a professional appearance.
What’s needed to join our Team:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Satisfactory completion of a nurse aide training and competency evaluation program as approved by the State of Pennsylvania within the time frame allotted by state regulation.
Why you’ll Enjoy being part of our Team:
Competitive wages and excellent benefits package for full time including: Family health insurance, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance available.
Must be available to rotate on weekends for full time and part time staff- 1 weekend a month required for PRN staff.
Please contact Christine Giuliani at(570) 344-6177 ×1110 if you have any questions.
Applications accepted online or in person 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday at:
Elan Skilled Nursing and Rehab ( Jewish Home of Eastern PA)
1101 Vine Street
Scranton, PA 18510
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $19.00 – $24.35 per hour
|Job Category||Employment, Nursing|