NOW HIRING EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – ELAN SKILLED NURSING & REHAB
Looking for a senior leadership executive to join ELAN’s dynamic and talented team!
This is a key leadership position whose primary function is to establish and direct the day-to-day management philosophy of our premier, faith based continuing care retirement community (CCRC) in the Scranton, PA area. There is a dedicated emphasis on customer satisfaction, quality of life, people-centered care, and teamwork. This position provides the leadership necessary to fulfill the vision, mission, and values in order to provide all services in a caring manner and utilizing sound fiscal management.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the overall campus operations maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local guidelines, standards and regulations, and, as directed by the Affinity management team. The Executive Director has total responsibility for the overall direction of the CCRC’s operations on a 24 hour/7 day per week basis, that includes a skilled nursing facility as well as a state-of-the-art rehabilitation and dialysis den.
Candidate must be an effective communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and proven history of well executed strategic planning initiatives. Candidate should have prior experience in administering fundraising campaigns and grant proposals. Candidate needs to be passionate about work with the senior care population.
ABOUT ELAN Skilled Nursing and Rehab
We have been providing dignified and compassionate services for more than 100 years in northeastern PA. We provide a range of health care, social services and housing for seniors. Our organization has an overriding commitment to continuous improvement in service and care for our residents. We are committed to attracting and retaining quality team members in support of a positive and acknowledging work environment for staff and residents. Through practice of our values, we continue to be recognized as a leading provider of programs and services for older adults in the community.
BEST PARTS OF THE JOB
• Ability to work for a Company that Appreciates the Value of Our Employees.
• Exemplary Compensation and Benefits Package
• The Opportunity to lead a Skilled and Engaged Team.
• Benefits of working alongside Top Experts in the Long-Term Care Industry.
• The Reward from Meaningful Work and a Connection to our Mission.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration, or related field of study is required.
• Minimum of 5 years serving as an Executive Director in a CCRC setting.
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years working within a long-term care environment.
• Experience with campus diversification of services is a plus.
• Current Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) License within the state of PA or ability to obtain via reciprocity.
• Necessary leadership qualities to include financial acumen, steadfast moral compass, critical thinker, and transparent communicator.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM:
• Health, Dental & Vision insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Opportunity to help make a difference in other’s lives!